Slideshow

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Buy a California girl's used panties

I've lived in Los Angeles, California all my life. I am a sophomore in college studying fashion design. As you all know, college is not cheap. I am trying to pay for my tuition while making ends meet.

If you're looking for some stylish lingerie, you've come to the right person.The majority of my lingerie collection has been with me since my high school years. I am offering you my panties, hosiery, corsets, socks, heels, and bras at a legitimate price. You name it and I've got it. All items will be shipped discreetly. All items are final sale and transactions are made through paypal. If you wish to make specific shipping arrangements, please contact me via email.

I can be reached at UsedLingerie@yahoo.com


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi L.A. Girl, Just wanted to let you know that you have a very sexy ass :) Keep up the good work with your panties sale :)

    Mark - http://www.sexylaundry.com

    ReplyDelete